Welcome to my little slice of the world wide web! I am so happy to have you on this journey with me.
About the Blog
This is a lifestyle blog geared towards other homeschooling mothers who enjoy DIY projects, repurposing items to save money and all the things that come with being a busy mama.
About the Writer
My name is Kiersty, I am a stay-at-home-mom, homeschooler and research addict. I spent almost a decade creating a career in the hospitality and tourism industry before I decided to set everything else aside and focus solely on caring for my family. This new chapter in my life has opened the door to many challenging and beautiful opportunities such as homeschooling, DIY home repair and now even managing my own website!
- Interesting Facts About Me:
– I am a born again Christian (Currently working on an article about my journey back to Christ.)
– I have been trained in Six Sigma and participated in a Kaizen Event
– I was part of a team of Future Problem Solvers in 5th and 6th grade.
– I grew up with my Grandmother, a lupus survivor. Her courage and strength are a big reason why I strive to live without excuses and put my best effort into everything I do.